Meet the Interns: Jackson LoMastro
We are thrilled to welcome the newest class of interns who will be working with us this summer as part of our new series Familiar Faces Friday. Familiar Faces Friday will include our interns, staff and volunteers, allowing us to introduce the people behind United Way of Lake County’s work!
The first in our series is our Marketing intern, Jackson LoMastro:
- What is your name? Jackson LoMastro
- Where do you go to school? Illinois State University
- What is your major/what year in school are you? Double-Majoring in Marketing and Audio Engineering/ Junior
- Where are you from? Wauconda, Illinois.
- What’s your favorite restaurant/food? Mambo Italiano in Vernon Hills, Margarita Pizza
- What is something interesting that no one knows about you? Only close friends and family know, but my grandfather was a jazz musician his whole life and for the past 10 years I’ve been studying and playing Jazz Piano to follow in his footsteps.
- If you had to sing one karaoke song for the rest of your life, what would it be? Livin On a Prayer- Bon Jovi
- What is the best movie in the world and why do you think so? Inception featuring Leonardo DiCaprio. As I am a music composer myself, I loved the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer. The man is a musical genius and his masterpieces really enhanced the quality of the movie.