CORPORATE FUTURE LEADERS OF COLOR
Experiential Development for High Potential Women
Corporate Future Leaders of Color, a project of Women United’s Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Initiative, is a year-long cohort-based program that provides networking, community service, leadership, social and mentorship opportunities by engaging and developing Lake County’s women leaders of color who demonstrate leadership potential.
High-potential women of color of any age.
Your organization sponsors an employee’s first year of membership with Women United at the Leadership Level with a one-time gift of $1,000 or more.
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
- Support high potential employees’ growth and development goals.
- Showcase learning and skills development through a formal presentation to the sponsoring organization’s business resource group or manager/leadership team.
- Option to initiate a corporate community service project that would help the organization meet social responsibility goals and raise the employee’s profile.
- Receive recognition for supporting a community organization as an extension of its philanthropic strategy and DEI investment.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Engage with a respected local nonprofit, which supports early education for at-risk children in Lake County.
- Join the inaugural cohort with other leaders and gain access to a diverse group of women from various organizations and industries.
- Become an integral and participatory member of a Women United committee of interest.
- Align with a Women United mentor to cultivate leadership and skills development. Encourage
360- degree/reverse mentorship where everyone brings and shares knowledge.
- Participate in a group cohort presentation to Women United leaders to highlight successes and ideas for improvement.
- Become an ally for early childhood education and a valuable community volunteer and contributor.
Learn more by clicking the flyer below.