This autumn we are excited to welcome Abygail Perez, our newest intern! We love getting to introduce new people to the work we do at United Way of Lake County. Our interns have participated in putting on programs like Success by 6, Reading Success and Kindergarten Countdown Camp. Join us in welcoming Aby!
- What is your name? Abygail Perez (Aby for short)
- Where do you go to school? Northeastern Illinois University
- What is your major/what year in school are you? Senior, Social Work
- Where are you from? Born and raised in the city of Chicago, IL
- What’s your favorite restaurant/food? Tacos, Sandwiches, Pizza
- What is something interesting that no one knows about you? I think at times I am slightly psychic, like I can picture things before they happen.
- If you had to sing one karaoke song for the rest of your life, what would it be? “Como la Flor” – Selena
- What is the best movie in the world and why do you think so? White Chicks, because the Wayne brothers are hilarious!