Meet the Interns: Samari Harper
Here at United Way, we get to work with a variety of people across many different fields in many different ways. Among them are the United Way interns, volunteers and staff. Today we’d like to spotlight one of our interns as we continue our series of Familiar Faces Friday. Meet Samari, a summer intern who is volunteering in our Kindergarten Countdown Camp in Waukegan.
- What is your name? Samari Harper
- Where do you go to school? I go to Waukegan High School.
- Where are you from? Waukegan, Illinois.
- What’s your favorite restaurant/food? My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden. My favorite food from their is chicken pasta with alfredo sauce.
- What is something interesting that no one knows about you? I like to play different instruments and like to read Mystery books.
- If you had to sing one karaoke song for the rest of your life, what would it be? If I had one song to sing for the rest of my life, it would be Addict with a Pen by Twenty One Pilots.
- What is the best movie in the world and why do you think so? The best movie in the world is Inside Out because it shows that anyone can work together to solve a problem.